Friday, June 27, 2008

Baked goods '07-'08

This is a boat cake I made with Heather and Brandi. It was covered in Reese's Pieces. Sadly the back of the boat...I dunno the technical term....sank....and there were no icebergs, just gravity.:( It was yummmyyythough.



Apple Pie from Thanksgiving. Okay. It was really good. I ate most of it since nothing was altered for my non-meat-eating-ness. It was Grandma Ople's pie from AllRecipies.com. I made the recommened alterations. Used frozen crust. Still yummy. Now I want more.


Below is the picture of my pumpkin pie. Not my faorite but I had to make a funny picture.:)












Bare with me, I'm still getting the whole, blog layout deal-y-o. So, yeah, it will have a lot of gaps. But doesn't that make it endearing?:)

These are my cinnamon buns off AllRecipies.com.

I love them.

My friends don't have patience for yeast.

Too bad.

More for me.

Just kiddin'

Later I made Paula Deen's rolls. SO GOOD! They're probably a thousand times more unhealthy for you. But who cares? I don't!

No comments: