Friday, June 27, 2008

August 2007 to June 2008 A Quick Briefing







My new puppy, Roy. Sleeping. I got him last Saturday.






Track in the Spring. This was our 4x800 team at Districts. This is actually after the distance medley, I think. I ran the last leg, the mile.










Memorial DAy weekend at SeaWorld Orlando with mi madre! We got to touch a penguin! So cool!







Kitty found me in late August. She just turned up on my porch. She comforted me when I missed my Prissy. A great kittttty.












My tiny cross country team. :( We finished the season with three girls. It was so fun though!






Me and Heather at the Disney Track-Thingy. Kinda mocking my need to always find a bathroom.


They had nice bathrooms, what can I say?











I got my fastest mile time here, 6:36. Yay.






















My first time running the two mile, I believe.:)
































Homecoming! This is kinda out of sequence, but whatever. I LOVED my dress. So poofy. So pink. So sparkley. I felt like a Princess! And my grandma, of course.






























My other puppy, Teddy. I got him with Roy. I can't get their pics together, oh well.





No comments: